Sunday, November 2, 2014
How I have Illogically thought of people in other groups post 9 NOV 2,2014
My illogical thinking started when I was a little girl. My family is African American and Italian. All through marriage this happened and we grew up happy, and most of all my aunt and uncle were happily married. while growing up in this wild family I always heard negative whispers from outsiders and some times racial remarks. As a little girl I thought only Italians liked African Americans until I made friends with other Caucasian races. I learned at a early age that color has nothing to do with love, and some people are afraid and ignorant of different cultures so they act out inappropriately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
People act inappropriate when they lack knowledge and have not been taught diplomacy. So as far for me I just feel that becomes a handicap and I feel sorry for them.
ReplyDeleteI have always apprciated the difference in everyone. the world would be so boring if everyone thought and behaved the same way.
ReplyDeleteThat is the sad truth. If only half of America's population can come to terms and acceptance of other cultures and races as you have.
ReplyDelete