Saturday, November 8, 2014

november 8 ,2014 no 11

If that exam were a patient,you would back down. That's what I had to tell myself. After all my years of experience, I was terrified I wouldn't pass, And then I realized something. I save lives every day! why should I be afraid of a test?  That is the attitude of so many Professional in Nursing. After being stressed out for 4 years of nursing school,now more stress, and I don't know if this company is legitimate. My point is their are hundreds of certifications and no way of knowing if your certifications are legitimate until someone  administrator  of a hospital informs you that your certifications  are not acceptable where you are working.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, that would be a major disappointment for me. After going to school for so long and working so hard for something that you're very passionate about and to find out that your certificates are no good. I can't even explain the emotions that I would feel. That's why I made the concious decision to do all of my research before diving into something, whether it be my kids schools, buying a new car, or where I'm going to further my education. I research because I wouldn't want to end up being stuck between a rock and a hard place and God knows that's exactly what that is when you find out something of that magnitude. I just hope that everything works out.

    ReplyDelete